[chirp_users] Support for Memory Banks

Mike Shelby
Sat Apr 5 09:17:41 PDT 2014

I'm probably missing something rather basic. In CHIRP I do not see any
support for memory banks. I have an IC-7000 that has 5 banks of 99 channels
each. In my IC-91AD there are 26 bands that can manage 800 memory channels.
I have 4 more radios that support the concept of Memory Banks. There are
many more radios available to hams that have this same basic concept for
managing and grouping memory into logical blocks, known as Memory Banks.
What am I missing, how do you configure CHIRP to handle Memory Banks?

Mike - W7RIS