[chirp_users] Column Number Mismatch Error

Anthony (N2KI)
Tue Sep 17 18:41:50 PDT 2013

Jim,

EXACTLY! That was the problem.  I opened it with Notepad and immediately
saw the truncated commas.  I added them in and it imported perfectly.
 Thanks for the feedback.

0,SIMPLEX,147.495,,0,Tone,136.5,136.5,23,NN,FM,5,,,,,
1,SIMPLEX,146.58,,0,Tone,136.5,136.5,23,NN,FM,5

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)