[chirp_users] KK7DS Python Runtime and Mac OS 10.6.8?

Jim Kennedy
Sat Sep 7 23:40:02 PDT 2013

I have CHIRP running on a desktop under 10.8.4.

Now, I would like to run it on an older laptop running OS 10.6.8, to take in the field to program other folks in our group.

I have attempted to install the Python runtime package.

The install window comes up, but it it stalls on the second step (Destination Select).

The "Continue" button is greyed out.

I can go no further with it, and, yes, CHIRP doesn't run.

Is there a different runtime version I need?

Jim
K6MIO