[chirp_users] kenwood tm281

Brett Bump
Sun Sep 1 14:41:55 PDT 2013

Yes, the Kenwood TM-281/TM-481 radios are supported (code is the same).
I replicated the TM-271 code so that I could program my TM-471 after
using chirp (successfully) to program my own TM-281's.  My TM-471 works
correctly with chirp so should work on all 271/281/471/481 models.

Choose the TM-271 radio in Chirp and get to programming your TM-281.

Good luck.

Brett