[chirp_users] Keyboard not working

Lisa Soto
Thu Oct 24 08:38:18 PDT 2013

It's on my other computer at home. I think it's 10.5 or 10.6 OS X.

I just didn't want to mess with the drivers if it was going to be easier to
do a LiveCD.

I have a Baofeng UV-5RAX radio and the Baofeng USB cable.

Will that work?

- Lisa

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Milton Hywatt <mhywattt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Have you considered installing it to your hard drive?
> Besides the Python libs, the app is under 4 megabytes.
> And the driver is equal or less. What version OS-X are
> you at?

    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a
             philosopher." -Ambrose Bierce, writer (1842-1914)