[chirp_users] Error importing stock Marine Ch

Jim Unroe
Sat Oct 19 07:23:13 PDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Greg Smith <greglsmith66 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I get this error when I try to import the stock Marine channels into my
> BF UV-5RE+
> "There was an error during import: list index out of range"
> Behind that error box is another box that says "Please wait Preparing
> Memory List...."
> I open chirp, read from radio, choose Radio, Import from Stock Config,
> choose Marine VHF Channels and that's when the error occurs.
>
> I've used this method to load the NOAA, MURS and FRS/GMRS channels with
> out issue.
>
> I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.
>

> Thx
>
> Greg

Hi Greg,

I am unable to duplicate this. If you would, launch CHIRP, do the steps
that cause this error, then close CHIRP. Finally locate the debug.log file
per instructions on the page listed below.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/How_to_report_issues

Attach the debug.log to this thread for the developers to look or open an
issue describing the problem and include the debug.log file.