[chirp_users] Error importing stock Marine Ch

Marty Hartwell
Sat Oct 19 06:33:23 PDT 2013

Hi

When I see that message on my Vx5R it means the range of memories is set
to low, like 50 or something
when there are 220 memories in the rig. Something like that, but it may
also be something else related
to memory range.

Marty kd8bj