[chirp_users] Tim at Yaesu Tech Support warns against Chirp, recommends RT Systems products

KF6MXK
Thu Oct 17 19:00:54 PDT 2013

I have used both program's and CHRIP won't damage the UV5R . The RT
Systems software is 10 times easier to use. You can do so much more and
quicker with RT. RT imports from Travelplus without having to jump
through hoops like CHRIP makes you do.
Phil KF6MXK
On 10/17/2013 3:18 PM, Charles Stillman wrote:
> I figured it would be all over the web if there were serious problems. I have no reason to doubt Tim's sincerity. Perhaps, someone involved with development could approach him to get more information about the supposed problems. I know if I had a problem, I'd be on this forum in a heartbeat.
>
> I'll be demoing Chirp at our next HAM meeting here in Seattle so need to do my due diligence about what I'm recommending!
>
> Charlie Stillman
> KC1S

Sent From My Mancave Above Cable MP 358 Tehachapi