[chirp_users] puxing px-777 anomalies

eric oyen
Sun Oct 6 11:50:22 PDT 2013

ok,
I just sent this directly to tom. It appears that mine is a PX-888 (vhf only). I seriously wish there was some support for it in the daily build. Also, since I am blind and on a limited income, I can't just go out and purchase another radio just to have it  taken apart.

anyway, I really need to be able to program my radio without having to depend on others (when they have time, etc.).

Also, I just sent out an email to Kevin Lim (at puxingradio) asking for either the command set or just to make their program accessible to me. I don't expect a response (its been that way with chinese companies for a long time).

As far as accessibility of Chirp goes, I can use it in linux (though I would rather it also be usable on a mac with voiceover).

now, could someone PLEASE add support for the px-888 (and the k model too).

-eric