[chirp_users] cannot read from com port

eric oyen
Thu Oct 3 23:22:16 PDT 2013

I managed to take care of that. I simply edited the group file to reflect that. now I can get it to read the radio, but it seems to be reading every 3rd memory location (or displaying only those).

Also, there appears to be a missing packeage  in the repositories. python-gtk is not a listed package. thats going to make it a lot more difficult to compile a daily build.

-eric