[chirp_users] Ubuntu connection issues and resolutions

Mike Agner
Fri Nov 29 16:58:28 PST 2013

I'm home now, so when someone has these Ubuntu issues and fixes written
up please forward them and I'll put them into the wiki. I have Libre
Office so I should be able to read Word documents, but it would be
simpler if it were a text document (Word tends to put all sorts of
strange formatting characters that most Wikis choke on - really messes
the formatting up). I can barely spell Ubuntu (save that it seems to be
a Swahili word), so complete details are important.

My email is ka3jjz (at) comcast (dot) net

Thanks

---