[chirp_users] Connection issues with CHIRP using Ubuntu

Mike Agner
Thu Nov 28 08:56:26 PST 2013

Bruce et al.. - Please do prepare whatever documentation for fixing that
issue. I am traveling this week, and I won't be back home until late
Friday.  I'll take a look in the CHIRP wiki and see where we can put it
- maybe in the Cables article, or perhaps we'll make a whole new article
for the issue, and specifically how to solve it (probably best as a new
article, come to think of it, since this a fairly specific technical
topic). For now we'll probably link it in the FAQ to make it easy to find.

Mike

---