[chirp_users] Tasks for creating CHIRP documentation

Bruce MacAlister, W4BRU
Tue Nov 26 10:13:07 PST 2013

Yes, I will. I did technical writing for pay and will do it as a volunteer
now-retired engineer.  I have a Kenwood TM-D700 and TH-F6A and the the MPC
FX and Chirp files for them.  I am new to Chirp and so see it from a newbie
perspective with all the confusion inherent in just starting.

73, Bruce MacAlister, W4BRU