[chirp_users] FT-60r not receiving "on frequency"

Phil - w2lie
Mon Nov 25 18:10:21 PST 2013

The radio is setup for "Narrow" using menu 55, so that wasn't the issue.
The other thing  Notice is when I look at a channel that is off, I
change the setting from Name to Freq, example again 477.3875 becomes
377.3800.  But when I move down or up a single memory slot, then come
back to 477.3875/477.3800 is then displays as 477.3825.
Step size is setup for "Auto" in the radio, but coded in CHIRP as 12.5

Even after reading back the radio in Narrow, I can't chose 2.5khz.