[chirp_users] FT-60r not receiving "on frequency"

Milton Hywatt
Mon Nov 25 17:08:09 PST 2013

Set the step resolution to 2.5 khz. That is if it is available.

________________________________
 From: Phil - w2lie <w2lie at w2lie.net>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 8:01 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] FT-60r not receiving "on frequency"

Hi All,
I'm trying to write to a FT-60r using the latest stable build and the
latest dev build (2013-11-21).   Using both versions of software, it
seems that the radio is failing to receive on the correct frequency,
even though Chirp shows the correct data was entered.

Example:  Saving 477.3875 with a step of 12.5khz is being received by
the radio as 477.380.   I verified this by changing the memory settings
from Alpha to Freq.  A frequency of 477.380 is displayed in that memory
location.

BUT - the strange thing is, if I read the configuration back via Chirp,
it reads that 477.3875 was actually programmed into the radio in that
memory location!

I'm just picking this single frequency as an example, but it seems that
every frequency I programmed into the radio is "off".

If anyone can help me out here, that would be great!

Thanks again
Phil / w2lie