[chirp_users] Programming Guide for beginners

Mike Agner
Fri Nov 22 19:54:23 PST 2013

Tonight, Milton wrote;
=======================

Understood but miklor.com starts from the beginning for many Chirp users who seem to have problems with cables and drivers
for the influx of all these Chinese hand helds. I guess my skills have advanced too far to remember what the newbie faced
and I can appreciate that and anyone who would want to put together another beginner's guide.

Well not exactly another beginner's guide, per se. That site is a real good one, and we're going to have to put that in our template.

But I'm willing to bet there are CHIRP specific topics that the miklor site doesn't handle. Those topics are the ones that we should concentrate on. That's part of the
reason I threw this out there in the first place. Before we can document them, we first must identify them. Gathering all the relevant links (including YouTube videos)
for a radio might make the missing data stand out like a sore thumb.

This is the sort of stuff we need. The more of this we can get into one place the better.

Mike

---