[chirp_users] TYT TH-UV3R Cable

Jens J.
Sat Nov 16 10:44:36 PST 2013

Sorry David,
I'm still not quite following.

Are you saying the cable works ok with stock programming software on windows, but will not work with chirp on windows?
If so, can you confirm you are using the latest daily release of chirp?

If this is not so, please be explicit with where this is working and where this is not working, to include which OS and programming software you are using for each combination.