[chirp_users] New stable version, power in csv

Dan Smith
Fri Nov 15 17:40:10 PST 2013

> The current stable version 0.3.1 was released on 7-April-2013,
> 7 months ago. I'd prefer to stick to released versions, but I've
> seen quite a bunch of enhancements over the months described
> in the daily build notices, some of which I'd like access to.
>
> What is the thinking/ timetable for another stable release?

Really, there is no reason to stick to the released version. Features
*and* fixes go into the daily build, you know, daily... It means that in
reality, the daily build is generally better than the stable in terms of
stability. An exception might be while we're introducing a major UI or
functionality change, but that's pretty rare and the thing is expected
to work at all stages of development.

--Dan