[chirp_users] Radio disabled

Jim Unroe
Tue Nov 12 15:17:14 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Sherrill Williams
<sherwwi at carolina.rr.com>wrote:

>   Hi,Thanks for the help. I have been tied up and have not had time to
> try this fix up until now.  i tried to send you a copy of the **.img file
> but could not get it to show up in a view screen.  Next I tried to save the
> file asked for and it was the same, I could not open it.   I have gone as
> far as I can but can not get my computer to show the **.img files after
> saving them.  I have tried to open them with different software, I tried
> excel first, but to no success.  Any help with this would be appreciated.
>

> When you are at the Memory Spreadsheet Editor of CHIRP and you see your
programmed channels displayed, then click File -> Save (or Save As) to save
the channels and settings to a {filename}.img file. Pay attention to where
you are saving it so you can find it (save it to your Desktop if you wish).
Then use you email program to locate and attach this file to your replay to
this group or email it to me direct.