[chirp_users] Baofeng BF-666S compatability

Andrew
Sun Nov 10 14:46:23 PST 2013

The BF-888S is single-band UHF, 400-470 MHz. I was using one to test the
code, as well as an HST H-777. (Which is basically the same thing with
different labels, and is actually made by Baofeng according to the CMIIT
ID details.)

The web suggests that the BF-666S can be programmed with the Baofeng
BF-480 Windows software, which is the same as used for the BF-888S.

--

Andrew.