[chirp_users] help with chirp

dave
Mon May 27 17:46:12 PDT 2013

dan, tom, and others.
thanks to all for the help.
i tried with what i had found but its kind of like being handed a
dictionary and told to speak a new language.
i finally found the beginners guide and then it started to make sense.

i don't think i need an  elmer.  i have elmered too many and made too
many hams.
i just needed a quick language lesson.  now things are working ok.

thanks dave k7da

ps what is the .chirp file for?