[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-60 upload fails but download works

Dan Smith
Mon May 27 14:01:45 PDT 2013

> As documented in my original post, the OS is LINUX MINT 12 -- not
> Ubuntu.

Linux Mint 12 is a respin of Ubuntu 11.10. It's outdated by a large
margin.

> If the directions on the webpage that says how to get the daily build
> are incorrect, shouldn't they be updated?

The directions on the website are not incorrect. You're following them,
as you should, but you're only getting old builds because your OS is
far beyond the support envelope (that of your OS vendor and CHIRP's).