[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-60 upload fails but download works

Marcia Stockton
Mon May 27 13:19:50 PDT 2013

As documented in my original post, the OS is LINUX MINT 12 -- not Ubuntu.

If the directions on the webpage that says how to get the daily build
are incorrect, shouldn't they be updated?

The DB9 serial cable was purchased from Yaesu and is specifically made
for this radio.  This cable worked fine when programming the FT-60 using
the same laptop, with Windows XP Professional and the 3rd party
programming software supplied by Yaesu.  The cable and rig have not
changed in any way.  I don't suspect any fault with the cable.

I will try the real daily build when I find the energy.

Thanks,
Marcia NU6N