[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 33

Grant Cunningham
Mon May 27 11:32:08 PDT 2013

Problem solved - I'd left the radio in crossband mode! I would have thought that entered the initial set menu (where the clone function is located) would have suspended crossband, but it doesn't.

I turned off xband, and the download went without a hitch. Now I can experience the inevitable problems editing and uploading the image file - yippee!