[chirp_users] Programming an old Motorola radio?

Phaeton
Thu May 23 11:23:05 PDT 2013

Well I can suggest doing a google search for programing your exact radio
type. I've seen some you tube videos of the Syntor lowband on 6 meters.
And if you use the right combo of search words you will eventually gather
enough data to gather the right things and self program or find a place
that will do it for you and align the radio. You could probably hit me off
list if you need some extra help because this is getting off topic and these
moderators get very picky. I'm surprised my comments are being allow to
get posted. They never did like me too much but I hung around anyway.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core