[chirp_users] Programming an old Motorola radio?

Tom Morris
Wed May 22 19:44:54 PDT 2013

I've been meaning to try putting an Arduino board in place of the x2212 on
a GE Phoenix. If I do it, I'll certainly add support to chirp. Minor
hardware mods would be needed but it'd be worthwhile.

Same for delta sx and rangr..

Tom Morris, KG4CYX

Mad Scientist, Miami Children's Museum

This message sent from a mobile device. Silly typos provided free of charge.