[chirp_users] Programming an old Motorola radio?

Phaeton
Wed May 22 16:38:13 PDT 2013

Actually the PROM modules for the Syntor series self destruct sometime even
with a factory programmer. I've been repairing the gear since
its been around. You can send the proms and radio + head
for programming to a few places around the country. Be prepared
to align the radio after or pay to have it aligned. Personally it's not
really worth it unless you got the radio for free and it works as is.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core