[chirp_users] FTDI USB Cables with non-default IDs (RT Systems, etc.)

David Ranch
Fri Mar 29 08:03:29 PDT 2013

Hey Robert,

Thanks so much for putting that together.  I would have sworn that when
I looked last, there wasn't any Linux udev details but either you or
someone else has added them since.  Very nice!  The only things I can
think of to add to it is:

   -  indent the "manual method" and "udev rule" in one from the main
"Linux" section.
   - rename the "manual method" to "manual method - lost after every
reboot" and "udev rule" to "udev rule - persistent after reboots"

Ps.  I've I've covered the Linux Udev rules for an RT system cable for a
Yaesu FT857 here if you want to link or steal from it:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/hampacketizing-centos.html#1b.presetup-udevusbserial

--David