[chirp_users] Windows XP DLL issue

John Gorena
Mon Mar 25 09:36:50 PDT 2013

I would have to see the file.  Since I am in the business of computers, give
a call and we can do a remote session so I can see what is going on.  Email
me directly off list and we can set a time.
JMG-Support at JMG-Enterprises.com

John

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Malone
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:08 PM
To: Chirp
Subject: [chirp_users] Windows XP DLL issue

still no luck,,,

Help. LOL.
I can't load the Chirp programming software on my windows XP computer.  Keep
getting an error "application configuration is incorrect" reinstall may
correct......
Anyone know what may be outdated on my computer? Some info on web say it may
be an outdated DLL file?
I am running windows XP but all up to date.

Brian W2BRM, NY

  _____