[chirp_users] Elecraft Support

Tom Hayward
Mon Mar 25 09:33:16 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:17 AM, W4GRJ <w4grj at satterfield.org> wrote:
> Is it possible for a k3 owner to send whatever files are needed, test the
> files by sending back and forth?

Dan and I have found that the time commitment required to do remote
developement is significantly greater than with the radio right in
front of us, and we don't have this amount of time available to devote
to CHIRP. In my case, remote development has been completely
unsuccessful due to the radio owner being unable to troubleshoot my
not-quite-working code. Remote development just isn't feasible.

> I am just not inclined to mail my $4k radio around.

You could always write support for it yourself. We would love to have
another CHIRP developer :-)

Tom KD7LXL