[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 51, Issue 30

Marcelo XQ6BQ
Tue Mar 12 14:30:31 PDT 2013

Hi Bill, Tom, John and everyone!
First of all, we should keep in mind that this group is for CHIRP users,
not only for HAMs.

Now, Bill, I might be wrong, but if I would do as follows:

First, make sure you're in frequency mode, and on line A (top

line).

Let's say you want to program 464.550 on RX and 469.000 on TX, and a Pl
code of 100.0, and you want it on memory channel 3.

enter:

[menu] [1] [3] [menu] [1] [0] [0] [0] [menu] [exit]

[menu] [2] [7] [menu] [0] [0] [3] [menu] [exit] radio will say
"receiving memory/channel/frequency"
(I don't remember what she says, anymore)

[menu] [2] [7] [menu] [0] [0] [3] [menu][exit] radio will say "transmitting
memory/channel/frequency"

And you are done!

(This was taken from a document by Fred KD2DHI)