[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900R driver needed. I think :)

Apple //GS
Mon Mar 11 09:46:01 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Well here is what I did.  I have tried the daily version of CHIRP in both Mac and Windows.  Neither one can see my 7900.
I have tried to use the 7800 in the list of Yaesu list, and it is a no go.
I have looked for the driver that I think is missing form CHIRP to see this radio, and I am at a loss to find one.
If anyone else has CHIRP working in either Mac or Windows with the 7900R Please let me know how you did it.
I really really love CHIRP and want to use it with my radio.

Thank you all in advance.

Mark Fernandez
Manchester, MI USA