[chirp_users] CHIRP Download to Baofeng Radio

Jim Unroe
Sat Jun 29 19:14:43 PDT 2013

Hi Bill,

Download the channels and settings from your Wouxun or load a saved image
to a tab in CHIRP.
Download the channels and settings from your UV-B5 to get a UV-B5 template
in a second tab.
Copy and paste the channels from the Wouxun tab to the Baofeng tab (the B5
has less channels so a shoehorn may be needed ;-)
Make any settings changes to the B5 tab and then upload to your UV-B5.

Jim KC9HI