[chirp_users] Thanks; 857D fixed

Timothy Buchanan
Tue Jun 25 13:27:47 PDT 2013

Thanks for the prompt responses from Marco and Robert. They are correct; I didn't scroll down far enough initially for the US model (stupid me). I was able to recover my freqs however, by converting the file to cvs, downloading the blank list from the radio, importing the freqs from cvs and, after a bit of tweaking, uploaded them back to the radio. Alles gut.

Timothy Buchanan (Buck)

Money is not wealth. Money may be exchanged for wealth, or money may be exchanged for capital, which produces wealth. But money, itself, is not wealth.