[chirp_users] Thanks to the authors

Marcia Stockton
Sat Jun 8 19:33:36 PDT 2013

How about a pop-up window when Chirp opens on the PC, containing a
clickable link to the beginner's guide?  Could save the authors a lot of
time answering basic questions.  Or a Chirp, Help, User's Guide on the
main menu going to the same file.   Just basic connecting the different
parts of the software package together in places where users would
expect to find documentation.  That is the absolute minimum for
usability, IMO.

Thanks,
NU6N