[chirp_users] Linux user permissions

Brett Bump
Tue Jul 30 06:10:48 PDT 2013

sudo is for weenies (oh you Debian users.....bah! lol).  Grab a copy of
"Sams Teach Yourself Unix in 24 Hours. ISBN-10:0672328143" and get to
reading (Matt is correct, "easier might not always be right").  I've been
using this to teach our college IT students for 10 years.  Unless you have
upgraded a kernel or library there is no reason to reboot a *nix system...
we have servers with uptime in excess of 4 years.

Brett