[chirp_users] Linux user permissions

eric oyen
Mon Jul 29 17:39:58 PDT 2013

that may be true, but if it works properly, it works.

This just happens to be my preferred method if the app won't run SUID user.

However, one can CHOWN the app in order to have it run properly for the user (but then it makes life a pain for other users on the laptop or system, if any).

I will have to reread some stuff in the linux man pages (and those are a pain to read in braille, believe e).

-eric