[chirp_users] hello from a new list member

eric oyen
Wed Jul 3 21:35:30 PDT 2013

ok,
it seems I didn't spot the follow up before I posted a previous response. I am going to have to figure out how to place Vinux on this machine natively without losing all my other data (at least time machine is handy for this).
Running Vinux under vmware fusion might be a little problematic as OS X likes to intercept some key combinations before they get to the vNware session.

I really hate doing things the complicated way.

-eric