[chirp_users] Baofeng BFB297

Bill Gabbard
Fri Jan 25 20:00:41 PST 2013

I've BFB297 Firmware on my  UV-5RA & have a weird situation occurring with mine.  It uploads/downloads just fine but I've a local repeater that has RX of 147.180, TX of 147.780, Tone of 151.4.  However, it does opposite of Freq. settings.  Jim, KC9HI, is looking at this issue as well, I'm just throwing this out FYI.
Thanks,
Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leo Ryan
  To: Discussion of CHIRP
  Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Baofeng BFB297

  Hi, I am not capable of working on it, but I have two units with that firmware, one works uploading and downloading, the other works downloading , but I get an error when uploading "wrong firmware version BFB299 BFB297 on one unit. When I power the radios on both radios say "BFB297" . I don't get it.
      Thanks, Leo Ryan