[chirp_users] Chirp LiveCD update

Ken G
Mon Jan 7 02:12:21 PST 2013

I can get into the BIOS, and I can change the boot order, but USB is not
included in the available boot devices ...

My PC is not a manufactured one, its a built one so there's no user guide. I
guess I can search for the BIOS on good old Google and see what I can find.

Ken G

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Lou Blasco
Sent: Monday, 7 January 2013 7:26 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Chirp LiveCD update

You need to figure out how to get into the BIOS of your PC and change the
boot order. You may have to enable USB boot. If you have a Dell PC hit F12
for a custom boot menu during startup (before windows starts) or F2 to get
into the BIOS and dig around in there. Check your PC user guide (probably
downloadable) for BIOS configuration information.

Lou
VK3ALB