[chirp_users] Chirp LiveCD update

Lou Blasco
Mon Jan 7 01:26:10 PST 2013

You need to figure out how to get into the BIOS of your PC and change
the boot order. You may have to enable USB boot. If you have a Dell
PC hit F12 for a custom boot menu during startup (before windows
starts) or F2 to get into the BIOS and dig around in there. Check
your PC user guide (probably downloadable) for BIOS configuration information.

Lou
VK3ALB