[chirp_users] D72 export and COM10 follow up

Sander Pool
Wed Jan 2 21:11:35 PST 2013

Hi,

it turned out that one of my memory channels had data in it that chirp
did not expect. The log clearly indicated that but I hadn't put the
pieces together because chirp did not throw a visible error. After I
removed that channel using MCP-4 the export succeeded. I could then
re-import the data and write it to my F6A.

Thanks,

     Sander W1SOP