[chirp_users] Still having trouble exporting channels from D72

Dan Smith
Tue Jan 1 12:45:04 PST 2013

> I downloaded the latest released verion (CHIRP 0.2.3).

0.2.3 is getting pretty old at this point, and 0.3.0 is overdue. Please
try the latest daily build from the bottom of the downloads page and let
us know if it's any better. If it's not, please open a ticket and attach
your debug.log so we can see where the export is failing.

> This is with both the radio connected and not connected.

The radio needs to remain connected and on through all of this, FWIW.

You are on the right track with the export->import procedure.