[chirp_users] Input out of range freq channels

Yahoo
Mon Feb 25 11:11:15 PST 2013

Good question! Maybe because considering the amateur Band ftequences, ordinary two-way radios (gmrs/frs, murs, etc) it is useless. But it worked, I can take a pic or make a movie showing many monitoring frequencies around 990mhz! But only once I could hear loud and clear