[chirp_users] Vista problems

Davecenturytel
Wed Feb 20 13:28:05 PST 2013

Hi I am having trouble with Chirp. I have chirp running a windows XP home desk top and it works great. I have it running on windows 7 Laptop and it works great.
My son windows Vista Laptop and we are having trouble openning a file or saving it.
When I have a file download from the UV5R I can enter anything that I want to. but I can not save that file. When I click "save as" it does nothing at all. If I close the program it opens a little window open and asks if I want to save, delete or cancel, I select save and nothing happens.
I can also click open from the file drop down and nothing opens or happens.
I think this Vista machine is the problem, what do you think
 Thanks Dave Barber