[chirp_users] Chirp latest daily with Baofeng UV-5R

Brett Bump
Wed Feb 20 11:27:51 PST 2013

Hi Matt,

My brother (W0BLB) just dropped off his 2 UV-5R's on Monday with his USB
cable.  My 2 UV-5R's came on Monday and I said I would program all of them
for us.  Yesterday I had the same issue and then found I was not getting
the mini-pin connector completely seated in the UV-5R.  The connector has
to by pushed pretty hard into the UV-5R to get a good connection.

Just my $.02 worth (and hope it's helpful).

Brett N0LQG