[chirp_users] Problem with Radioreference

Phaeton
Tue Feb 12 12:48:28 PST 2013

When I do a Query Data Source I get frequencies
from my zip code but they are all Public Service
like police, fire, EMS, Schools, road departments etc..
While that's fine and dandy there is an amateur section
at radioreference.com that I can import amateur frequencies
using one of the Commander series softwares for Yaesu radios.
Please check into this because radioreference should be exporting
amateur frequencies along with public service or their should be
a choice given in the query operation. Or if I'm missing something
let me know what. This is one of the daily build, it's a week or so
old but it works great with the Wouxun KGUV6D-Ham Only radio.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core