[chirp_users] FT-2800m

Phaeton
Fri Feb 8 12:28:12 PST 2013

I don't have an answer but am glad to see Chirp working
on a Mac. I've yet to get it working on a MacBook Pro
with 64 bit Mountain Lion. Got the driver installed, sees
the cable and the port appears in /dev/ but it doesn't read
my Wouxun UV6D. Works fine on a Windows PC.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core