[chirp_users] 20130208 Build

John LaMartina
Fri Feb 8 12:07:39 PST 2013

Bill,

I just loaded 20130208 successfully into my 3 radios, BFB231, 291 and 293.

The error message is commonly associated with a cable connection to the radio.

Reference http://miklor-uv5r.99k.org/UV5R-ErrorMess.html  error message 1.

John    K3NXU

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Bill Gabbard
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 2:37 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] 20130208 Build

1--After installing Build 20130208 on my Baofeng UV-5RA I get an error while Uploading to the radio from Chirp, that Radio did not
respond. I checked for good cable connections, Com Port, all to no avail.  Uploading previous Builds were no problem, this is 1st
problem I've experienced.

2--Also, when a new Build is issued, an *.asc attachment is included.  What is it and I'm unable to open it.  What program can open
it?

3--How are Bugs reported, I'm newbie to this list so please excuse me.

Thanks,

Bill