[chirp_users] DJ-V57

Phaeton
Mon Feb 4 14:42:26 PST 2013

Being a prepper using radios out of license or out of band
will be the least of your concerns should whatever calamite
you are prepping for come to fruition. Generally radios with
a part 90 certification can be used for either ham radio or
business communications. Your license dictates which bands to use.
But if poop hits the fan, all barred holds are off and you won't
have the FCC breathing down your back. That's my opinion,
I don't have to go into detail to prove an opinion and that is
exactly what I would do in times of a local or global catastrophe.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core